Today turned out to be so beautiful. Sierra and I played outside with chalk...lol...it's always interesting with her and chalk. She's only played with it a few times, and EVERY time she ends up with a colorful mouth. Today it was blue and green. lol..no matter how many times I scream NO to her she still wants to taste the chalk. (which btw is NONTOXIC!!!) Sierra loves it outside. Miss Kitty (I think it's the neighbor's cat, but she pretty much lives on our front porch...despite Casey's BEST efforts otherwise) is finally starting to warm up to Sierra. Today she let Sierra color on her with orange chalk. lol...they are both something else. Sierra will go outside and immediately start calling for her, and Miss Kitty comes running. To Sierra no one else is out there when the cat is around. I don't know what we're gonna do...with Casey's allergies, and Sierra's love for animals, I really don't know what we're gonna do. lol...










Once again, the 4wheeler came out. She is getting so quick on that thing!! I barely had it out of the garage today and she jumped on it and took off. She hit her first truck today. hehe...she doesn't quite understand the whole turning factor...so she just kinda goes straight until you turn her. Well, mommy was getting the kitty out of the garage and when I turned around to check on the kid (all of 5 seconds later), yeah, she ran smack dab into Casey's truck. lol...granted it was only the wheel, but still. It was cute...13 months old and she's had her first car accident!!!





0 comments:
Post a Comment